Care Entrée provides discounts to its members on healthcare services through a number of medical networks. In order to access these networks and the related discounts, member or member’s dependents must pay the medical providers promptly. Payments to providers, including physicians, hospitals and ancillary services, are due and payable at the time of service.
- The Care Entrée program is NOT insurance. It is a discount medical plan. The Care Entrée program provides discounts only at certain health care providers for healthcare services. As a Care Entrée member, I am obligated to pay for all healthcare services but will receive a discount from those health care providers who have contracted with the health discount program. Care Entrée does not make payments to providers for medical services. Neither Care Entrée nor the networks accessed are responsible for providing or guaranteeing service and have no liability for the quality of service rendered. Members acknowledge that equal or lower prices may be available through individual negotiations. A Health Discount Program is not considered a plan for creditable coverage. A certificate of creditable coverage will NOT be issued upon termination of this discount program.
- Participating Medical Providers are entirely independent of Care Entrée and its affiliates. Neither Care Entrée, nor its affiliates or its contracted networks are responsible for health care provided or the omission of the provision of health care by any provider. Care Entrée does not practice medicine or in any manner interfere with or participate in the provider-patient relationship. All health care decisions are between the patient and a provider. The selection of a provider is the obligation and decision of the patient and is not based upon the credentialing or any recommendation by Care Entrée, its affiliates or its contracted networks.
- Neither Care Entrée, nor any of its affiliates, nor any network accessed shall be liable for any payment to a provider accessed under the Care Entrée program.
- Neither Care Entrée, nor its affiliates or any network accessed is an insurer, guarantor or underwriter of the responsibility or liability of Member for Member’s or Member’s dependent’s medical care or any other goods or services provided to Member or Member’s dependents.
- Payments for the Care Entrée program are due in advance. Payments will be taken from your account on or about the anniversary of your effective date or any subsequently requested date. If you choose to cancel your program, it is your responsibility to make sure that we receive your written notice of termination at least five business days prior to your next draft date in order for your account not to be charged an additional month. To change the mode of payment send written request to fax number 972-915-3294 or call the toll free Member Services line, 888-411-3888. Accepted methods of payment: monthly, semi-annual, or annually via Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) or Automatic Bank Draft.
- Care Entrée reserves the right to terminate any membership upon fifteen (15) days written notice or deny eligibility in the program for lack of payment to Care Entrée. Returned checks, insufficient fund notices on bank drafts or denial by the member’s credit card company for payment of the periodic program fee is deemed evidence of non-payment by a member. Any bank service fees charged because of such action will be the responsibility of the Member.
- Care Entrée reserves the right to terminate any member upon fifteen (15) days written notice for failure to pay a medical provider accessed under the Care Entrée program under the terms provided.
- Members may cancel their Care Entrée program at any time upon written notice to the company. Cancellation requests may be mailed to Care Entrée, P.O. Box 610810, Dallas, TX 75261 or sent by fax to 972-915-3294. Program fees on memberships cancelled within the first 30 days of application date are eligible for refund if the Care Entrée ID card is returned to the company. Unless cancellation is made within 3 days of the application date, the application fee is non-refundable. Any banking processing fees paid are non-refundable.
- A limited directory of participating providers is available on the Care Entrée website. The providers listed in this directory are updated at least quarterly, but are subject to change without notice. Member must call Care Entrée’s Member Services line for current provider information.
- Member may add family members (spouse, children up to the age of 25, parents in household over age 60, and any other IRS dependents) at any time by calling the customer service line.
- Member understands that the program is not to be used for cosmetic surgery (except for some vision services) and that access to hospital discounts for non-emergency situations will be available thirty (30) days from the effective date.
- Complaints about the program should be directed to the Member Services line (888-411-3888). Unresolved complaints may be addressed by sending a letter to P. O. Box 610810 Dallas, TX 75261 to the attention of “Complaint Resolutions”. California members may direct unresolved complaints to the Department of Managed Health Care at 1-888-466-2219.
- The laws of the State of Texas shall govern any dispute arising out of this Agreement or USA Healthcare Saving’s service and venue for any proceedings shall be the State and Federal courts of Dallas County, Texas.
Notice of Participation
In some states, as a Care Entrée member you are automatically a member of America's Health Care Consumer Association. Membership in this Association is not contingent upon health status.
[ back to top ]